Aera Energy Services Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Change Management Specialist
at Aera Energy Services Company
Change Management Specialist
Come grow with us!
Aera Energy is one of California’s largest oil and gas producers, accounting for nearly 25% of the state’s production and represent almost 100 years of industry leadership and commitment to California. We are characterized by our excellent safety and environmental performance, innovative business practices, application of cutting-edge technology, dynamic company culture, and active community involvement.
Aera is looking for candidates who want to be a part of something bigger than themselves-authentic individuals who believe in having a career that makes a meaningful impact on our company and the world.
We are looking for the brightest minds and boldest spirits; people with a passion for learning, growing, and continuously improving and innovating. We want individuals who live our values each and every day and will help us power great todays and better tomorrows.
Aera is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist to join our Talent Management team.
Position Key Deliverables
- Focus on the human capital side of change including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Consider how to help the organization and culture adapt to become more innovative and resilient in effort to ensure our business is both competitive and sustainable long-term.
- Creating and implementing change management plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Closely partner with project / work stream leads and stakeholders to offer pragmatic change management solutions that are customizable and scalable in order to positively transform people and processes; partners with the project leads to coordinate and facilitate change associated with new and adapted process, system and technology implementations.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology to lead and coordinate change management activities across multiple projects in alignment with the company’s change management strategy
- Increase employee adoption of new initiatives and processes that are being piloted / implemented
- Train and support the Change Network to mature change management capability within projects and the organization
- Provide information and recommendations to project / leadership teams on change management.
- Monitor effectiveness of change plans and strategies, recommending improvements for management consideration to gain maximum benefit. Alert stakeholders, including the appropriate manager, of any risks that may negatively impact project scope or schedule; provide mitigation recommendations for manager / personnel review and acceptance; implement management-approved actions.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs; incorporate findings and insights into project and change management plans, decision-making information and recommendations and other project considerations as appropriate.
- Maintain regular and consistent communication regarding project / assignment status and concerns, with appropriate parties, including the manager, project manager, stakeholders, project team, etc. This may include creating / drafting a project SharePoint site for project documentation, coordination and tracking.
Essential Skills/Knowledge for Success in the Role
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges – able to positively impact business behaviors, culture and processes
- Organizational effectiveness and consultancy
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply continuous improvement strategies
- Effective project management
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere with the courage and determination to challenge current practices and mindsets
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, written & verbal)
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Highly skilled in influencing and able to work effectively at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time and task management; ability to prioritize effectively
Essential Experience for Success in the Role
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a strong working knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in the field of change leadership with proven business transformation and change management delivery track record (strong planning and execution discipline; delivering high quality, high impact solutions and interventions)
- Proven track record of playing a "change integrator role" and leading change on an individual, team and organizational level with emphasis on driving measurable business results
- Applied knowledge of project management and process improvement approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Change management certification or designation desired