Valley Children's Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Valley Children’s Healthcare has one of the best and the brightest healthcare teams in the nation. We have more than 2,900 employees and still manage to maintain a family-like atmosphere. We’re a dedicated staff committed to the highest quality of pediatric care. From the moment you enter our doors, you’ll feel at home at Valley Children’s Healthcare.
Our Mission & Vision for the Future
We hold Valley Children’s Healthcare mission close to our heart and look for candidates who can help us fulfill our vision of becoming the nation’s best children’s hospital. Our Mission is to provide high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services to children, regardless of their ability to pay, and to continuously improve the health and well-being of children.
If you're a patient-centric and mission-driven individual who is a team player with pediatric experience, we invite you to explore our open jobs.
Awards and Recognition
Best Children's Hospital (Neonatology)
U.S. News & World Report
Workplace of the Year
American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Health & Wellness Program (Strive)
- Maternity Management Programs
- Educational Assistance
- General Education and Nursing Education Reimbursement Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Employee Health
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Service Recognition Awards
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution Base Plan/403(b) Retirement Program
- Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Personal Cancer Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Pet Insurance